BTC price treads water on Saturday extending the consolidation of the last two sessions. The sellers seem exhausted near two-year lows. As the price quickly recovered back from the lows of Thursday with a gain of 5k points. In addition to that, a bullish formation on the weekly chart is looking for a minor upside.
- BTC price has made consolidate moves for the past three sessions following a massive sell-off.
- A bullish formation on the weekly chart calls for a relief rally in the pioneer currency.
- Oversold technical indicators suggest a minor bounce back before resuming the downside movement.
As of publication time, BTC/USD reads at $29,037.01, down 1.13% for the day. The 24-hour trading volume of the largest cryptocurrency holds at $34,478,093,119 with a loss of 35%.
BTC price remains vulnerable!
BTC’s price makes an attempt to recover but faces a strong upside hurdle in the last few session. BTC dropped 63% from the record highs made in November at $69,000. However, amid the oversold market structure, there is a fair chance of a recovery in the weekly time frame.
On the weekly chart, the BTC price tested the critical 200-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $26,879.01 with the formation of a ‘hammer’ candlestick pattern. A sustained buying pressure would be required to push the price to pierce and tag the horizontal $34,000 mark.
An acceptance above $34,000 would ask for $40,000, the horizontal resistance zone.
On the contrary, a spike in sell orders could push the price lower. Further, a daily candlestick below $25,000 would trigger a key level to amplify the selling toward December 2020 low, $18,000.
- RSI: The weekly relative strength index trades below the average line near the oversold zone. The same levels were last seen in March 2020.
- MACD: The moving average convergence divergence holds below the midline with a bearish bias.
- LUNA Price Jumps 1500%, Time To Buy Or Another Trap?
- Terra Founder Proposes Revival Plan But LUNA 2.0 Shall Be An Uphill Task, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Circle Mints 8.4 Billion USDC Within 7 Days, Why?
- Buy The Dip? Whales Add $1.2 Bln Bitcoin As Price Falls Below $30K
- Just In: Tron’s New Addition Takes Stablecoin Supply Beyond $1 Billion
- Just-In: BAYC Votes For “Ape Drops” NFT Marketplace; What’s Next?
- Investors Warn On Bitcoin Dip, Here’s What They Say
- Not Just UST; Terra Crash Hits These Cryptos Hard
- Another Fantom Hack? FTM Slumps 15% After DEX Attack
- VanEck and 21Shares Suspend Their Terra ETPs After Recent Collapse
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?
- MANA Price May Tumble By 42%; Here’s Why
- BTC Price Consolidates Below $30,000; Is $34,000 Feasible From Here?
- XRP Price Prediction 2022-2027 : Will The Ripple Come out of the SEC Case ?
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Approaches $0.50; Is Bounce Back Feasible?
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Declining trendline Prevents DOT Price Recovery
- FTM Price Analysis: Retest to Channel Support Hints at Bullish Recovery
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA price Jumps 57%; Bulls Target $1.50 Next?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Is $2,500 On The Way Amid RSI Bullish Divergence?
- GALA Price Analysis: $0.075 Fakeout Triggers A Potential Recovery