Social Media Giant LINE announced its arrival in the non-fungible token (NFT) market. The company revealed that it will launch its comprehensive marketplace “LINE NFT” on April 13. The marketplace will be associated with 17 major organisations including Yoshimoto Kogyo Holdings. Line’s major company Z holdings is also entering the same market and will release its global NFT platform “DOSI” on April 19.
LINE marketplace to sell over 100 types of NFTs
NFT adoption has seen rapid growth this year as many major industry players have announced their plans regarding the digital assets and virtual market.
Established in 2018, LINE Blockchain Lab focuses on providing a platform where developers can register and issue NFTs, and build services. The company also provides a ‘LINE BITMAX Wallet’ to the users which they can use to store digital assets. However, it is only possible to exchange NFTs with the users registered on LINE. The platform aims to support and sells more than 100 types of NFTs.
The company mentioned its future plans to give NFT grants as purchase benefits and integrate the whole network with the digital assets. Meanwhile, it also added that ‘Yoshimoto NFT Theater’ and ‘Yoshimoto Stamp NFT’ will go on sale after the launch of the marketplace.
As per the release, till now these companies and contents are participating in the launch:
- Entertainment: JR East Japan Marketing & Communications, TV Asahi, Yoshimoto Kogyo
- Sports: B.LEAGUE, J League Trading Soccer, Kohei Uchimura
- Game: Square Enix
- Anime: Mobile Police Patlabor
- Artist: Nissy
- Characters: Usagyun! / Minto Inc, Gyunyu, GIFMAGAZINE, Betakuma / Minto Inc, Yashiro Azuki, Yoshi Stamp
- Event: I wish it was midnight all the time, Dwango
Meanwhile, Z Holdings, a subsidiary of Softbank, will go live in 180 countries with DOSI. The company aims to do this by the first quarter of 2022. However, the platform cannot be accessed in the countries Russia, China, Japan, Hong Kong, and the Philippines due to licensing restrictions.
- Japanese Social Media Giant LINE To Launch NFT Marketplace On April 13th
- Why Cardano (ADA) Price May Skyrocket In Coming Weeks?
- Breaking: PUBG Developer Krafton Partners With Solana (SOL)
- Buzz: Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Makes It To NFTs As Animoca Brands Invests $100K In Cyan
- Chinese Internet Giants Tencent And Alibaba Are Tightening NFT Rules, Here’s Why
- Loopring (LRC) Price Soars By 42% Following Gamestop (GME) Partnership
- Cardano (ADA) TLV Hits A Whopping $300 Million
- Elon Musk Under Investigation Over Tweets: U.S. SEC
- Breaking: Dogecoin Founder Warns YouTuber Matt Wallace Over Trademark Violation
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) May Bounce To New All Time High Soon
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB Price Targets $0.000035 Amid Renewed Buying Momentum
- Etheruem Price Prediction: ETH Price Prepares For 30% Gains Above 200-day EMA
- Harmony Price Analysis: RSI Divergence Signals Another Rally For ONE Price
- Convex Finance Price Analysis: CVX Price Rises By 40% In A Week; Can It Break Strong Resistance Ahead?
- Decentraland Price Prediction: A Descending Trend Line Breakout Advances MANA Price Toward $3.06
- Loopring Price Prediction: LRC Price Signals 15% Correction; Should You Buy Dip?
- Cardano Price Prediction: ADA Price Aims For $1.40 Next On A Daily Close Above $1.0
- ApeCoin Price Prediction: APE Price Targets $14.50 As Completes Rounding Bottom Formation
- Floki Inu Price Prediction: Can Wedge Pattern Breakout Surge FLOKI Price To $0.000057 Mark?
- Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH Looks For 33% Gains Above A Daily Close Of $3,000